skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Aren't I a lucky girl?
Just wanted to take a moment to brag. Valentine's Day was a very special day around here. I will be the first to admit that I am incredibly spoiled and incredibly lucky. First a little background. I told Bill two weeks ago that he didn't need to get me flowers on Valentine's Day because they were too expensive. While I was explaining this, he kept telling me to be quiet and let him worry about it. So of course I thought, "I must be getting flowers! Oh boy!" Then on Monday he asks me, "What do you want for Valentine's Day?" And I am shocked and tell him I thought he had it all planned out. He told me didn't and needed ideas.
Then Thursday comes along and I get a special delivery!
A beautiful bouquet of a dozen long stemmed red roses and six calla lilies were delivered to my office. I was so shocked and excited! And Bill was very proud of himself for throwing me off the scent. He apparently ordered them weeks ago.
But that's not all! For dinner he prepared my favorite, shredded beef tacos. After dinner I received 2 seasons of Friends on DVD to complete my collection of my favorite show! And finally a very nice card from Bill and a card from my girls, Jasmine and Marie (the cats)!
Yep, I'm extremely spoiled! Bet you can't guess why I'm marrying this guy, huh? ;)
(Back to wedding news next time!)
2 comments:
Very Lucky!!!! remember these times................
Woo hoo!! Best Buy is catching up, and I still haven't even voted yet.
Post a Comment