Well, we learned a little lesson this week:
Proofread, proofread, proofread!!!
For those who don't know, we are printing our invitations on our own. A friend, who Bill works with, designed the save the date magnet on your fridge and our invitation that you will soon see.We had the invitations printed at Staples a few weeks ago and they turned out fabulous! I really can't complain. We realized, however, that we didn't have an insert to put in the invitation that gave information about the hotel and how to reserve rooms for those who haven't yet. (Do it!) So I quickly typed something up and Bill formatted it. Without even double checking, we went back to Staples to have these printed and cut. As soon as the copy clerk handed the finished stack to me, I saw the typo. [insert swearing here!!!!]
It was a typo that could have been no big deal but also could have been a disaster if misinterpreted, so we've decided we are going to have to get these things reprinted! Thankfully, it wasn't the invitation so it isn't too much down the drain but it is still frustrating!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment